You roll that perfect joint and fire it up. Your head starts to spin. Your eyes go red. Your mouth goes dry. You get hungry. So hungry. If you’re curious as to why all of this happens, c’mon in and let’s hang out for a couple of hours while you learn about the short term effects of weed on health.
This course should take you approximately 120 minutes to complete, and will consist of an exam with 10 questions.
- Understand how weed affects the brain;
- Describe 14 different ways in which weed affects human function.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Self
Why Does Weed Affect Me?
14 Short Term Effects
- You Can Get High
- Impaired Judgement
- Can Relieve Some Types of Pain
- May Affect Your Mental Health
- The Munchies
- Dry mouth
- Accelerated Heartbeat
- Impaired Cognitive Function
- Reduces Your Reflex Response
- Could Affect Bedroom Performance
- Red Eyes
- Might Cause Nausea and Vomiting
- Reduced Nausea and Vomiting in Chemo Patients
- Lung Irritation